Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 3.1.3.7 Released - Stream Deck support

12345679»

Comments

• rickbw
    rickbw Member ✭✭
    Here is the StreamDeck showing Bands
  • Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭

Did you add a firewall rule to the PC running FRStack that allows TCP traffic on the Rest Port?

By default the rest port is 13522.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 24

One last step

You must define at least one "URL" for each device running FRStack.

IP address of device running FRStack:port number (13522 is default for Windows FRStack). Use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" if Streamdeck is plugged into the same PC as running FRStack.

http://localhost:13522

You do not need to add any firewall rules, if Steamdeck and FRStack are on the same PC.

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    edited May 24

That is not how my default FR Stack profile is done. It is thus with the URL already applied. I did have to open the port in the firewall, which is why I gave that advice. This may not be the case for everone it seems, but it is an instruction from the FRStack author. In fact he underscores the need at the beginning of this thread. So it seemed worth mentioning.

Mark_W3II Mark W3II Member ✭✭

April 2020 edited April 2020

Two things have to be configured for you to be able to use FRStack API from another device.First you must add a firewall rule to the PC running FRStack that allows TCP traffic on the Rest Port.

By default the rest port is 13522, this can be changed in the “FRStack.exe.config” file.

• rickbw
    rickbw Member ✭✭
    I have the streamdeck and FRStack (along with SmartSDR) all running on the same PC. I added URL 1: per above, but still nothing happens when I click on a button on the streamdeck (although I know streamdeck works as other profiles work with no problem).
  • Erik Carling EI4KF

So if it isn't the firewall blocking the port, I would drop an email to Mark and ask him for help.

• rickbw
    rickbw Member ✭✭
    I tried setting it up on my laptop, but no luck either. I looked for a way to email or contact Mark, but can't find it. Is there a way to find his email? Thanks!
  • Erik Carling EI4KF

Use his qrz.com page

• rickbw
    rickbw Member ✭✭

Thanks. I have emailed him. Appreciate the help.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Fithian IL USAMember ✭✭✭

Okay. I've plugged the Stream Deck into my Win10 PC. It says Welcome. What's next?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.