Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hercules MIDI with 6300

191011121315»

Comments

• W4WHLW4WHL Member
    edited July 2016
  • DH2IDDH2ID Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    William, I like Nrs. 1-4, the program seems to work. Will test it later.
    Because I use ONLY external tuners for all my TRX, I would like
    TUNE to stay fixed. Now I need two key clicks, shift and tune.
    Thank you for your improvements!

BTW can you tell me the approximate size of the PL-1 compared to the
    CMD micro? I have to fit it to my (small) shack ;-)

73, Alex DH2ID
  • W4WHLW4WHL Member
    edited July 2016
    Alex,  I can make a custom version for you to swap them.  Or I can teach you how.  If you like the newest version, let me know and I will compile you a version with "tune" hard coded.

The PL1 is huge - I would say ~ 12" x 6"
  • DH2IDDH2ID Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    YES yes yes, hard coded sounds good to me :-) But only if it's not too much extra work for you, you do enough for us!
    Ok, the PL-1 is not for me, then, too big.... 
  • Bob W7KWSBob W7KWS Member
    edited July 2015
    Quick test before lunch.  More when I get back this afternoon.

I swapped A & B knobs and that works great.

I can't tell if the touch sensitivity is playing a part or not but the gear shift in 2.0d seems flawless after a 1 minute of testing.  More later.  Thanks again.

Bob
  • Steve CookSteve Cook Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    William Silly question.  I installed ver 2_0d.  I get the display and it finds my flex 6500 but I get no response.  I have restarted CMD and smart SDR no change.  Any thoughts?

• W4WHLW4WHL Member
    edited July 2016
    Steve,

The drivers are not being installed for the CMD Micro.  My first guess would be your security software. 

Check device manager for any issues.  A few people had similar issues, and it was virus scan software.

Use an external midi tester such as http://forum.djuced.com/files/p_download/137/miditest.exe to troubleshooting.

William

• Steve CookSteve Cook Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Got the problem solved rebooted.  I guess the driver software did not get fully install the first time.  Looks like everything is working great.  Thanks for your hard work on this.
  • janjan Member
    > @W4WHL said:
    > I made another small update, the main screen now displays VFO frequencies.  I thought it would be nice to have some visual feedback the program is doing something.
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Here is the updated download;
    >
    > https://www.dropbox.com/s/re9tlop8r7y7wje/FlexMidiTCP.zip?dl=0

no download in dropbox
  • janjan Member
    i try to download files from dropbox but it,s dont do it :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.