Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

why could not I pre-order TGXL

you cart said something wrong, I looked and looked , can someone tell me why I could not. Would link to smartlink issue hi hi

Best Answers

Answers

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭

Also tried this morning and got an error. I get this error message below although I know the address is good. I suspect a glitch with the web page ordering since the pre-order item is probably not shippable. I replied to Lori this morning so will see what they say.

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

6700 Win10 SSDR V2.4.10

• Now I have to sell my HF Auto and put my station back together when I move to AL or GA in Aug when I depart from Korea. I have to take down my tower and thenput together a DB-18 steppir. So I will have a busy fall

Jim

WU5E

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This should be resolved by now. If not, please email sales@flexradio.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.