Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 3.1.3.7 Released - Stream Deck support

1234568»

Comments

• HB9EDM - MarcoHB9EDM - Marco Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I am working on 1.X support.

yesss!

Thks Mark! Expert 1K-FA is waiting your software and me too  :-)

best 73
    HB9EDM

• G4IUAG4IUA Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Rich:  when you have a chance I'd appreciate a copy of your file, either on GitHub or directly (qrz.com).  I was impressed not only by the functionality but the graphics too.  You might only have had it a few days but you're already way ahead of me.  Thanks!

Jeff - G4IUA
  • edited December 2019
    Mark, do you have any outlook on if/when it might be possible to set the frequency of a non-active slice?
  • Mark_W3IIMark_W3II Mark W3II Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019

You can send the commands to a specific slice.

Slice / Active Slice Commands

http://localhost:13522/api/ActiveSlice/{cmd}?param={val}

To target specific slice letter use

http://localhost:13522/api/Slice/{A-H}/{cmd}?param={val}

• edited December 2019
    Mark, that works great!  Thanks for the update. 

Also, it there a way of issuing an active slice command to change frequency using Rest API?  The only way I know to do this is with the "FREQE" command.  I can string several of these REST commands together in a StreamDeck multi-action, but it is somewhat time consuming to program.  I would like to make a button for each of the FT8 frequencies (ie, 1.840, 3.573, 7.074, etc)
    edited December 2019
    Yes,  FREQ with param set to MHZ value; param=1.84  Note: all of the commands are listed in the Rest Help guide which if found under the Help menu item. Let me know if there is missing information. 73
  • edited December 2019
    I see now.  Thank you for the help.  I have been using the Rest Help guide, but was confused by the wording: "... other is MHz value".  Now I understand that FREQ command allows moving the frequency up or down by step OR a value in MHz can be used.

I've had a lot of fun automating my station with the Stream Deck.  Thank you for making it possible with the Rest API.

73, Grant
  • Jim 2E0FOAJim 2E0FOA Member
    edited April 25
    First my apologies for posting on an 'old' thread however this seems to be the most appropriate location.
    In SSDR for Windows the panadapter/waterfall allows the ability to drag the bandwidth filter high/low/centre unsing the vertical band running top to bottom.

Can anyone tell me what these variables are called in the RestAPI for FRStack/Stream Deck, please?
  • AlanAlan Member ✭✭
    edited April 26
    Mark

I am on version 3.1.14.39.  Trying to get the REST API in service.  Your instructions say to run the   "com.mkcmsoftware.restcall.streamDeckPlugin" found in the help menu.

Looking in my help menu, I do not see the file.  Is running this file necessary with the 3.1.14 version of FRStack?  If yes, where is the file located?

Alan
    WA9WUD
    edited April 25
    The help menu has an item titled View Rest Help. This item will show you have to use the REST API directly. The item you reference is the add in for the Stream Deck product. Please reach out to me directly via the Contact Support link with any other questions.
    edited April 26
    Two things have to be configured for you to be able to use FRStack API from another device.First you must add a firewall rule to the PC running FRStack that allows TCP traffic on the Rest Port.
    By default the rest port is 13522, this can be changed in the “FRStack.exe.config” file.
    Second to prevent misuse of the Rest interface there is a whitelist of IP address configured in the “FRStack.exe.config” file.
    It is called “WhiteListedIPAddresses”. By default it allows only connections from the same PC.
    You can add other client IP address to this comma separated list.
    Or you can empty the list which would allow any client to connect.
    Good luck and let me know if you need any more information.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.