Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.5.23
Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
SmartLink stopped working ... is the server down?
Flex 6400 w/2.6.4 has been working fine for months. We access it via SmartLink as we are remote to the Flex.
Today, neither of us can access the Flex via the Internet.
However, we can if we connect via SmartSDR on the LAN side or direct. I also know that the Internet link and the router are OK as I can connect to a NUC on the LAN side, then run the Flex using SmartSDR. (NUC is connected to the switch on the LAN side of the router)
My host ham even reloaded 2.6.2 and nothing changed. We can access the radio via SmartSDR on the LAN but no longer via SmartLINK.
I tried logging in to SmartLINK but after entering my E-mail and password, I get a screen that simply says "OK". Nothing else. Can't do anything to as the only way back is to click on "cancel"
- Internet and router are OK
- Flex is OK (can access via SmartSDR on LAN side
- SmartLINK server seems down
Leave a Comment
- 16.6K All Categories
- 80 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 178 The Flea Market
- 5.6K Software
- 5K SmartSDR for Windows
- 60 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 127 SmartSDR for Mac
- 161 SmartSDR for iOS
- 158 SmartSDR CAT
- 81 DAX
- 285 SmartSDR API
- 7.3K Radios and Accessories
- 6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 583 Maestro
- 16 FlexControl
- 744 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 213 Power Genius Products
- 151 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 16 Power Genius Utility
- 46 Tuner Genius
- 56 Shack Infrastructure
- 30 Networking
- 125 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 61 Contesting
- 183 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 66 Amateur Radio Interests
- 467 Third-Party Software