Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PC Stuck Issue Cannot Be Fixed While Resetting.

Hello, gentlemen! I've never posted before on this forum. I'm also blogging here because I need to. Better advice from you was what I was hoping for. I have, however, been experiencing computer issues for the past two days. Windows 10 immediately becomes stuck when I attempt to reset it. I used every tip I discovered after searching Google. unable to solve the issue. Please advise me on this, if you could. It would be quite useful.

Comments

• A possible solution, at least one that has worked for me a couple of times when corrupted boot files have prevented Windows from starting, is what Microsoft calls an' inplace upgrade'.

From the MS website: Inplace upgrade is a process wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files, usually, it is used to repair corrupted system files, apps, and even incompatible drivers on the system.

Despite the name 'upgrade' it is best to use a Windows OS image of the exact version that you are on. Take that into account if you use the Media Creation Tool. An example of the inplace upgrade can be read at

How to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide - Microsoft Community

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Jamesjones

My 2 cents (personally). If you can actually resolve the symptom by finding the actual problem, just buy a new hard drive and rebuild it from scratch.

Yes, it is a PITA, but you will be very happy with the result. And, yes, you will have to reinstall a few things. But it will be a clean system in a good known state.

Erik's ideas are good as well.

• I tried to resolve the issue by restoring a previous system point ( source: https://digicruncher.com/resetting-this-pc-stuck/ ), But I don't know if this the permanent solution or n ot.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.