Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Relating to Slicemaster

Ezt3Tfggle
Ezt3Tfggle Member ✭✭
I've been using an m6700 with slicemaster for CW decode. Suddenly I now find CW Skimmer won't load and I get the error message "Slice is not associated with DAXIQ channel. Slice='A'. I'm pretty certain its something I've done but I don't know what? Help, please.

**** GW4BCF

Best Answer

• Ezt3Tfggle
    Ezt3Tfggle Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Mike. I've struck lucky, by setting the slice dax to channel 1 then selecting the 1st sample rate, I now have a working cw skimmer. Without your input I'd have been well and truly flummoxed. You lit the lamp that guided me home!

73's Dick, Gw4bcf

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Do you have DAX IQ associated to a Slice?

and

• Ezt3Tfggle
    Ezt3Tfggle Member ✭✭
    Hi Mike.
    I have channel 1 selected in DAX but in IQ Streams I only see 'No Panadapter'.
  • Ezt3Tfggle
    Ezt3Tfggle Member ✭✭
    Hi
    I now have another problem. The panadapter screen is visible but when tuning the m6700 and although the panadapter in the top righthand window shows the same frequency as the m6700, the cw signal is not visible. Help please.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Ezt3Tfggle

M6700? Do you mean a 6600M?

Can you share a picture of what you are seeing please.

• Ezt3Tfggle
    Ezt3Tfggle Member ✭✭
    sorry, its a Flex 6700.
    Many years ago I recall seeing in one of my radio instruction manuals a few lines placed within a black boarded text box which read the following: If all else fails read the instruction manual!
    In writing this short message I am in no way impuning you or your knowledge. What I am doing is criticizing my own stupidity for not referring to the on-line manual entitled:
    NN4ZZ CwSkimmer and SDR-Bridge setup - A quick start guide.
    I have now done so and found the answer to my question on pages 28-29.
    Thanks again for taking the time out to assist me.
    Richard

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.