SmartSDR v3.5.9 and the SmartSDR v3.5.9 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.10.1 and the SmartSDR v2.10.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.8.4 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.8.4
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.20 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.20
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
v3.3.29 Audio Stutters/Sputters with Several RX Slices
Is anyone having troubles after upgrading to v3.3.29 (in my case from v3.2.39) with audio stuttering/sputtering? The audio sputters erratically about 1-3 times per second.
The only other time I observed anything like this was on previous Maestro versions when Wi-Fi signals were weak. But, this experience is with hard-wired ethernet after upgarding to v3.2.39 on the PC. I have not observed this type of problem ever on previous version of my Windows SmartSDR.
In my case, this is happening with these conditions:
- upgraded from v3.2.39 to v3.3.29
- excellent hard-wired ethernet connection of radio & computer (according to the SmartSDR "Network Diagnostics" window.
- anything more than about 4 or 5 rx slices running (regardless of whether they are in the same panadapter window or multiple panadapter windows). In previous versions, I routinely run 8 rx slices across several bands on my 6700.
- several reboots (including "cold") of everything
Anyone else seeing this problem when running 6-8 slices open?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 208 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 427 The Flea Market
- 6.8K Software
- 5.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 118 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 299 SmartSDR for Mac
- 218 SmartSDR for iOS
- 215 SmartSDR CAT
- 147 DAX
- 339 SmartSDR API
- 8.3K Radios and Accessories
- 6.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 693 Maestro
- 37 FlexControl
- 818 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 625 Genius Products
- 344 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 222 Tuner Genius XL
- 59 Antenna Genius
- 198 Shack Infrastructure
- 132 Networking
- 316 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 112 Contesting
- 508 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 106 Amateur Radio Interests
- 756 Third-Party Software