SmartSDR v3.3.33 and the SmartSDR v3.3.33 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.8.1 and the SmartSDR v2.8.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.7.28 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.7.28
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.16 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.16
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
v3.3.29 Audio Stutters/Sputters with Several RX Slices
Is anyone having troubles after upgrading to v3.3.29 (in my case from v3.2.39) with audio stuttering/sputtering? The audio sputters erratically about 1-3 times per second.
The only other time I observed anything like this was on previous Maestro versions when Wi-Fi signals were weak. But, this experience is with hard-wired ethernet after upgarding to v3.2.39 on the PC. I have not observed this type of problem ever on previous version of my Windows SmartSDR.
In my case, this is happening with these conditions:
- upgraded from v3.2.39 to v3.3.29
- excellent hard-wired ethernet connection of radio & computer (according to the SmartSDR "Network Diagnostics" window.
- anything more than about 4 or 5 rx slices running (regardless of whether they are in the same panadapter window or multiple panadapter windows). In previous versions, I routinely run 8 rx slices across several bands on my 6700.
- several reboots (including "cold") of everything
Anyone else seeing this problem when running 6-8 slices open?
Leave a Comment
- 19.5K All Categories
- 169 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 345 The Flea Market
- 6.5K Software
- 5.6K SmartSDR for Windows
- 99 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 258 SmartSDR for Mac
- 204 SmartSDR for iOS
- 194 SmartSDR CAT
- 131 DAX
- 327 SmartSDR API
- 8.1K Radios and Accessories
- 6.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 659 Maestro
- 34 FlexControl
- 799 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 531 Genius Products
- 305 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 191 Tuner Genius XL
- 35 Antenna Genius
- 154 Shack Infrastructure
- 102 Networking
- 266 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 104 Contesting
- 403 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 100 Amateur Radio Interests
- 672 Third-Party Software