Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro WI-FI , Can it be updated to Run WI-FI 6 ?

N4ZAX - PAT
N4ZAX - PAT Member ✭✭
I replaced my TP-Link AC 1750 with a New TP-Link AX5400 that uses WI-FI 6, The Maestro WI-FI can not find my New Home WI-FI Network. My laptop has No problem connecting to the new TP-Link AX5400 WI-FI. Can the Maestro WI-FI Driver be updated to work with WI-FI 6?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• N4ZAX - PAT
    N4ZAX - PAT Member ✭✭
    Thanks Mike, you are correct, only had to login into the TP-Link AX5400 and turn off the Smart Connect Function and use 802.11b/g/n mixed wireless mode. All is fine now !
  • martyf
    martyf Member
    I turned off Smart Connect on the TP Link and the Maestro still cannot see the WiFi. Now what?
  • Curt_AC9HO
    Curt_AC9HO Member ✭✭

I have the same issue. I can put my EERO in legacy mode but then it drops my speed down on everything. Is there a work around for this? Mike you said "not at this time" does that mean this could be a software update, or will this have to be a hardware update?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.