Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL and TGXL remote

How to install PGXL and TGXL remote? I don't see the PGXL and unable to connect when installing the Power Genius Utility. I took it for granted that is was just as easy to connect PGXL and TGXL remote as to connect the Flex6400. I don't have a computer by the radio but using the computer at my remote QTH for FW installations.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

At the moment, there is no perfect SmartLink solution. For the PGXL, it isn't a big issue since it is incorporated into SmartSDR. Putting the PGXL in standby essentially turns off the PGXL (just like turning off a TV).

The TGXL is not yet incorporated and I can't really provide you with a status of timeline.

• LA9BM
    LA9BM Member ✭✭
    It surprises me. There is no problem with SmartSDR so why isn't possible with the PGXL and TGXL software.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

The best answer I can provide is that it takes time and people to write the software to make it work and then test it.

At the moment, there are higher priority projects.

• HAMAD A71VV
    HAMAD A71VV Member ✭✭
    Hi Mike , any update?

I am using my Mac laptop now as I can see Both TGXL & PGXL. The only issue is that I can't control the antennas ports via LAN when I am out of my home network?

any idea on how can we sort it out?

73's

Hamad
    A71VV

> @Mike-VA3MW said:
    > The best answer I can provide is that it takes time and people to write the software to make it work and then test it.
    > At the moment, there are higher priority projects.
  • Mike-VA3MW

Nothing that I can mention at this time.

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

These type if features usually appear in the MacOS version of SmartSDR first. Things like PGL-XL and TG-XL integration was first in MacOS version and progressing faster. So, I would look to that software for advances in Antenna Genius switching features over SmartLink WAN.

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

see below. This is from my smartphone. It can be done from any browser. ;-)

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.