Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows Error when Starting Smart SDR

When I went to load Smart SDR this morning, I got the error shown in the attached screenshot. I tried to load a couple of times with the same result. I powered down both the radio and the computer and tried again. Same result. I don't think there were any updates to Windows and everything was working correctly before.

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Steve, I would export Profiles and do a factory reset. If that does not help, submit a help desk ticket.

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭

The factory reset didn't help. I doubt it's the radio because I get the same result with the radio off.

Steve, W6SDM

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Hmmm, just as a trial, how about uninstalling and re-installing SmartSDR? Maybe something got corrupted in memory/disk???

If that doesn't work, then it would definitely be time to submit a Help Desk ticket. the techs at Flex are great at working through problems like this.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Steve, this needs to be handled as a support ticket.

Can you please open one so engineering can track it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.