Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Monitoring Transmit Audio after TX Equalizer

GM Gentlemen,

Is there a way that I would be able to monitor what my transmit audio sounds like after I would make adjustments in the TX Equalizer? I would like to test it out for the ARRL DX Phone Contest this upcoming week. Plus, is there a way to do this without actually broadcasting on the air? I just thought I would ask these couple of questions.

Mark Griffin

KB3Z

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
  • Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Ron,

So more or less I have to put my 6400M in full duplex mode.

Thanks!

Mark KB3Z

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Mark just follow the video…this process has been used for years…

Ronald

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Ronald,

Here is a question. I only have 1 antenna connected to port A. But I also have a receive antenna connected Would I be able to set the radio to full duplex with my 6400M and on Slice B be able to listen to the transmit frequency with my receive antenna?

Mark KB3Z

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Mark,

We just did a live session on this Friday. We answer all your questions in the video.

Mike

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Mike,

Yes I did watch the video. I assume that I can set Duplex through the menu system on my 6400M?

Mark

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Yes, you can. Just pick an RX antenna port (Blue) that is different from your TX antenna (Red)

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Thanks Mike!

Mark KB3Z

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.