Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX-6400 v3 Firmware License not updating

Howdy folks, last night (~12 hours ago) I installed v3 of SmartSDR and purchased a license for v3 of the firmware for my FLEX-6400 but I can't seem to get the radio to recognize said license. My radio is connected to the internet as illustrated by the SmartSDR info:

Serial: 1818-6579-6400-3098,
Max Licensed Version: v2,
Radio ID: 00-1C-2D-05-07-9C,
Radio IP: 192.168.1.7,
Radio Internet: Available,
Radio Firmware: v3.2.39.3374

Things I've tried:
- Rebooting the radio
- Resetting the radio
- Powering down, unplugging, replugging, and powering up the radio,
- letting the radio sit overnight, turned on.

Any idea as to what the issue might be or how I might be able to fix it?

Thank you kindly, Joe, KT3I

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Joe, I would submit a help desk ticket. I am sure Flex support has seen this issue many times, and will be able to get you through it quickly.

• KT3I
    KT3I Member
    Will do, thank you Len
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Radio licensing happens in less than 1 minute, so if you are having issues, please open a support ticket so we can resolve it for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.