Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX and CAT for RX inband 6600 sharing

IT9EQO
IT9EQO Member ✭✭
Hello to everybody,
We would like to use a FLEX 6600 in RX inband setup and share it in some PC on differents setup bands. We need to receive signals from 6600 in the same frequency of the inband RTX used on that band and sync the frequency of the RTX with one of four 6600slice . This is needed on 4 RTX/PC simultaneously on the four slices available on the 6600. someone did use this mode ?? Is possible to share by a smart sdr CAT the frequency data info in a different PC ? also for DAX ?? Hope explained well our need.
Thanks in advance, Antonello, IT9EQO.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Hi

Yes, you can as many computers with SmartSDR CAT (and DAX) as you like. Give it a try.

• IT9EQO
    IT9EQO Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Hi Mike!\nThanks for reply, you tell me that I can open simultaneously 4 smartSDR on 4 PC to have DAX and CAT from the same Flex 6600?\n"}]
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

You can run as many copies of SmartSDR CAT and DAX on as many computers as you wish (1/computer).

You can 1 copy of SmartSDR (the user GUI) on 1 computer at a time up to 2 computers using MultiFlex.

• IT9EQO
    IT9EQO Member ✭✭
    sorry, of course I did not explained well. We need to listen 4 frequency with 4 dax on 4 different PC and sync 4 CAT on the same 4 PC with relative 4 RTX. Configuration is 2 bands, i.e. 20 and 15, with 2 slice on each band to listen: on 20m inband frequency and run frequency, and on 15 m band (MULT station) can listen 2 frequency for double search and pounce .
  • Mike-VA3MW

You can listen to 4 frequencies on 2 different PCs. Not 4.

2 Slices on PC A

2 Slices on PC B

• IT9EQO
    IT9EQO Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Ok Mike, thanks a lot for the answer!\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.