Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLINK down? (2021.09.24, 21h24 PDT)

Cannot access my remote 6400 using SmartLINK.

I tried using two computers with the same results.

As I didn't see anything here, I went to Flex' Facebook page and noted several other hams having the same issue this evening. I have a NUC on the LAN side (for remote maintenance) and I was able to access the 6400 that way. I checked the remote router, etc., and all is fine. So, it looks like the Flex server might be having issues. Just guessing but it seems logical :-)

So ... I used my remote TS-480SAT via a pair of RemoteRig devices and as usual, rock solid performance and no problems.

I wish we didn't have to rely on FLEX' server(s) to access our purchased radio (sigh). I don't like the dependency.

Comments

• Yes Bruno, unfortunately we also cannot access our FLEX-6700 at our Mount Rigi Remote DX-Station here in Switzerland. We have the same issues as you: Local access is OK, but the radio has no internet access. I think your guess is spot on. We also checked our Router and all other devices - all OK.

We hope FlexRadio can solve this issue quickly.

73, Frédéric, HB9CQK

https://hb9cqk.ch/

• Mick  W8BE
    Mick W8BE Member ✭✭

Same issue with our Club station. I logged out and back into SmartLink but the radio does not show up.

Regards

• W4AFK Bruno
    W4AFK Bruno Member ✭✭

Has anyone seen any feedback from FLEX? I haven't

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We actually published the outage here in the community. You may want keep an eye on announcements.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.