Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problem after update 6400

Options
Hello, I haven't had the option to remotely connect my 6400 for a few days. I updated to SmartSDR v3.2.34. When I enter the Smart Login data, a white line appears with OK. Nothing more happens.
The network connection is okay.
Does somebody has any idea ? I can't find the test for the free ports on the Flexradio side either.
And how do I do a factory reset for the 6400?
Thank you and vy 73 de Andreas DL5CG

Comments

• flyham
    flyham Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. The problem is with SmartSDR on the PC, not the radio. It appears Flexradio is working on the problem but as far as I know the fix isn’t available yet.

mitch

ke0uas

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There was a security key issue that made it through the cracks that secured SmartLink and so a SmartLink login can't be established. Flex is working on a fix as fast as they can and there are MANY Emails on the FLEX discussion group.

It will require another update of SmartSDR to the Radio and your computer just like when you installed SmartSDR v3.2.34, after that then it should be back up and running.

This may still be several days out as they have the problem found, a fix built and now it is out to the people who test the software for weirdness and bugs then out to the Alpha test team that test the actually SmartSDR software.

The last Flex reported that I have seen is they where at the Bug detect stage so hopefully it will make it past these test and then out to the Alpha testers this week and soon out to us.

They reported it is a very in-depth process and a lot of things are involved getting a clean as possible version out to us.

A lot of us use a VPN server and client to connect to the radio remotely that doesn't rely on SmartLink in the mean time.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Please follow this annoucement. You might have missed it at the top of the community.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.