Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

installing 3.2.34 on a laptop with issue

Dave Garber
Dave Garber Member ✭✭

I am having difficulty, again with installing, this time with the dax drivers.

I have tried compatibility mode ( windows 8 ), as I had to in version .31, but this time, dax will not install at all. also tried the bat files, with and without admin rights, and also in cmd ( with admin mode ) but not going.... any suggestions

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Dave Garber ... It might be best to open a support ticket at this point so the guys can focus on it for you.

• Jack6600
    Jack6600 Member ✭✭

Running 3.2.34 on a Windows 10 desktop, I get this error message when I open the memories window.

I also get this error

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Jack, I would try reinstalling SmartSDR (including DAX). When you upgraded to 3.2.34, did you do a factory reset? If not, try that. Did you import any profiles from 3.2.31? If so, there is a warning that they may be corrupt. Do a factory reset and import profiles from a release prior to 3.2.31.

If none of that solves the problem, I would submit a help desk ticket.

• Jack6600
    Jack6600 Member ✭✭

The Maestro and a Dell laptop, I7/W10 is OK. I did make a mistake in my last post. The Desktop (I5) is running Windows 7. Both are 64bit.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Oh, OK. Well, same advice on whatever computer is not behaving. A Help Desk ticket usually gets a response very quickly, so if my suggestions don't pan out pretty quickly, the ticket is the way to go.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.