Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink Login

Options

I have been operating the radio remotely all morning. Shut down SmartSDR to grab some lunch and when I came back and opened SmartSDR there were no radios available. I clicked "Log In" and it said the session had expired and I needed to log in again. I entered my email and password and get a window with a cancel button and the word "OK". The only choice is to cancel. (see screenshot below)

Now I am unable to log in to smartlink. Same thing happens on desktop/laptop and Maestro. The iPhone app connects just fine and of course if I teamview into the shack i can launch SmartSDR and run the radio.

I have tried power cycling the radio, no change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Peter - WB6POT

Answers

• rsobol
    rsobol Member ✭✭
    Options
    [{"insert":"I am seeing the exact same thing. However, SmartSDR for Mac is just fine.\nRandy\nKH6XX\n"}]
  • mbloom0947
    mbloom0947 Member
    Options
    [{"insert":"I am seeing the exact same thing. I wrote up a ticket for Flex. I wonder if Flex is having a problem on the server it uses for registration?\nMichael, W7RAT\n"}]
  • Peter WB6POT
    Peter WB6POT Member ✭✭
    Options

Please let me know if they respond to your ticket.

I just tried to submit a ticket but got some type of server error. I'll try again shortly. I saw others complain of the same problem in the Facebook group, so possibly widespread.

Peter - WB6POT

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

We are seeing this as well and are looking into this presently. Thanks for letting us know what you're seeing. We'll let you know when we know more.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Please make sure you review the announcements in the community. We did post about an outage last night.

We do have a SmartLink issue and we are currently working on it as quickly as we can.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Peter WB6POT
    Peter WB6POT Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Mike,

Any chance we could talk off-line sometime at your convenience? (See message I left you here in the community last week.)

Thanks,

Peter - WB6POT

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

And, feel free to call me at 512-535-4713 x222 during business hours.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.