Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Will there be a maintenance release for the maintenance release?

I have been having start up inconveniences. Today I left the rig on with no client connected. Decided to start it with smart control. The client started, but showed no panadapter. I restarted the client a couple times. Same result, but then the power button started blinking green. With no input from me. It then started blinking red 2 times and finally shut itself down.

I next did a cold boot. This time I decided to start it from the front panel. It didn't boot. It said the update was complete. Choose a radio. There was an arrow to the right showing version. I hit that, selected v3.2.31 and it started. I am sitting in front of it now. All seems right with the world. I will start it from SSDR from my computer after this net.

Rig is a 6400M running v3.2.31.2837

Ed KA9EES

Tagged:

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@ka9ees

Hi Ed

Yes, when you start SmartControl there is no panadapter. The Maestro becomes a big FlexControl Knob when you run Smart Control. You then need to run a Client from some other source like a PC.

Am I missing something?

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

I was running SSDR for Win10 at the time.

Ed KA9EES

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

Sorry Mike,

That is why I went to the front panel. It wouldn’t start with Smart Control. The front panel was unresponsive also. It’s running fine now. I have it set to auto connect last radio now.

Ed KA9EES

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@Mike-VA3MW

I did a terrible job of explaining. Sorry. I didn't take notes as it was happening. Did it from memory a few minutes later.

Ed KA9EES

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.