Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.21
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.21 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
Use of DAX and EQ
I have been curious and have not found in the little literature I have look through.
Does the DAX during transmit or receive also get routed through the EQ should they be turned on?
Just curious as if they do get routed through the EQ it would alter the digital modes being sent or received.
I hope the answer is the DAX bypasses the EQ settings.
Leave a Comment
- 17.4K All Categories
- 106 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 224 The Flea Market
- 5.9K Software
- 5.2K SmartSDR for Windows
- 78 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 159 SmartSDR for Mac
- 171 SmartSDR for iOS
- 171 SmartSDR CAT
- 90 DAX
- 299 SmartSDR API
- 7.5K Radios and Accessories
- 6.2K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 604 Maestro
- 22 FlexControl
- 757 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 303 Genius Products
- 199 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 96 Tuner Genius XL
- 8 Antenna Genius
- 75 Shack Infrastructure
- 40 Networking
- 154 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 72 Contesting
- 213 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 73 Amateur Radio Interests
- 508 Third-Party Software