Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.21
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.21 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
Use of DAX and EQ
I have been curious and have not found in the little literature I have look through.
Does the DAX during transmit or receive also get routed through the EQ should they be turned on?
Just curious as if they do get routed through the EQ it would alter the digital modes being sent or received.
I hope the answer is the DAX bypasses the EQ settings.
Leave a Comment
- 17.1K All Categories
- 99 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 211 The Flea Market
- 5.8K Software
- 5.1K SmartSDR for Windows
- 73 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 153 SmartSDR for Mac
- 166 SmartSDR for iOS
- 166 SmartSDR CAT
- 88 DAX
- 298 SmartSDR API
- 7.5K Radios and Accessories
- 6.1K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 595 Maestro
- 20 FlexControl
- 756 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 275 Genius Products
- 193 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 77 Tuner Genius XL
- 5 Antenna Genius
- 71 Shack Infrastructure
- 36 Networking
- 139 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 67 Contesting
- 208 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 73 Amateur Radio Interests
- 495 Third-Party Software