Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Vox SSB-CW

hi all

i have this problem with ssdr 2.6.2. not normal for me

Follow me: I often use the vox in ssb mode I don't use any circuit to close the PTT. Here's what happens: I'm in ssb mode on a certain freq. with vox mode active, if I change in CW mode the Vox key remains activated and when I speak alone in cw mode the radio goes into TX mode without power output. to block this inconvenience I have to return to SSB mode, deactivate the VOX and then return to CW mode.

does it happens to you too?

tnx, lou

Best Answers

Answers

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

hi tnx

i did rigth now the factory reset, pressing for 5 second the power button untill it became green (flex 6400)

northing happen

i show you pics after the factory reset

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Broomfield, COMember ✭✭✭

Hi Lou, I cannot recreate this situation with my Flex 6400 running 3.1.12. I can clearly see that the VOX is active in CW mode in your second picture, so it looks like a real problem. It is probably time to submit a help ticket so the Flex engineers can take a look at it.

Len, KD0RC

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

. The strange think is that the radio in cw mode when i talk near the mic headset the flex goes in Tx with no power. While if i deactivate the vox in ssb mode and i ll be back in cw nothing happen all work.

In cw mode the vox icon is fated blue

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

no other one answer me, i open help ticket. i reset flex and reloaded the software 2.6.2, nothing.

hope is a bug

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.