Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Bugs That Bugs You the Most

1235»

Comments

• Ha GeiHa Gei Member
    edited May 23
    Well, the Problem is, you have to prove that these are defects and not by design. I don ́t think i ever find the guy who said that  "multi user managment is short before releasing " and "You will not see any problems with big signals in the passband"  as well as "We will constantly improve the software every few weeks" will repeat these words ( said on German "Ham Radio"  fair last year before we bought the radio. 
  • Paul G4AFUPaul G4AFU Member
    edited May 23
    Thanks Lasse....I'll stay with V2.49 for the time being. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.