Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Superior Customer Service

NA0B
NA0B Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
At 22:51 yesterday (March 17, 2020) I submitted a help desk request for support.
Somehow my license database was corrupted and I did not have access to v3.

At 08:14 Tim Ellison replied sending me a request for information about my radio, which I sent at 09:40.

At 10:50 Tim sent me instructions on how to prepare my computer so that he could access it via TeamViewer

At 17:23 Tim finished rebuilding my license database. 

I am back to normal in about 20 hours!!

Thanks Tim and thanks for FlexRadio for your commitment to customer service.

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Wow, thats fantastic! I have a different experience, I have spent many hours talking with Tim and I am hardly what anyone would call normal.
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Tim and Mike go above and beyond to help, Flex needs MORE of them and to all those in this community that share their knowledge to help others  !!!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    You're very welcome.  We're glad we could help out.  73.
  • Gary F
    Gary F Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I had experiences with Tim and Duncan and both helped me resolve several problems.  Great service!!
  • Francesco Doenz
    Francesco Doenz Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I had the same experience several weeks ago, could not access anymore to my radio and the support team via Teamviewer took care of my radio also within a few hours  with myself even gone not knowing they were working on it!! Fantastic!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭

This is a big thanks to the Flex service department, just got my 6700 back from being repaired. Had an unfortunate failure in the PA board after about a month of use. Very quick turn around and great communications and a quick return. Now on the air again.

A big Mahalo from me to the Flex family......

Pat, from Koloa Hawai’i

WH6HI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.