Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Putting a 6000 series on my LAN

J. Michael Dunlap
J. Michael Dunlap Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

Can anyone give me a concise set of directions for putting my 6400 on my local LAN.  I also want to register it so my ham buddy can use it from his Maestro.  My Maestro sees my wireless and the 6400 is pulgged into my wired LAN.  Now what do I have to do to get it all to work?  I know it is in the manuals, I read something about it but cannot find it.  I don't seem to know what the correct "buzz" words are to find it on line.  If you can't give me directions, maybe you can tell me what to serarch for.  I am particularly confused about connecting a Maestro rather than using software on my computer.  I would like to have both.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.