Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice master does't work for CW Skimmer

Henry Sung
Henry Sung Member ✭✭
edited May 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

Hi,

I'm now using CW Skimmer with SDR-Bridge.

It works so well however I try to use Slice master instead of SDR-Bridge.

Unfortunately it dose not work with CW Skimmer.

The error message is "Audio device for DAXIQ channel is missing. daxiq=1"

Is there anyone who knows why this message is happen ?

Thanks,

Henry

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Do you have an IQ stream assigned to DAXIQ 1?
  • Henry Sung
    Henry Sung Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Yes, IQ stream is properly working. As I mentioned with SDR-Bridge CW skimmer works no problems.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hi Henry, just wanted to make 100%.  I assume you have restarted DAX just in case there was an issue with the connection to Slice Master?

I have had it working just fine for me with only SliceMaster and SliceMaster auto configured it.

Mike

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Henry,

The problem is with your DAXIQ driver installation. That error message is Slice Master's way of telling you that your 'DAX IQ RX 1' driver is missing.

--Don

• Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I'm still fixing these DAX IQ errors, for anyone that needs help, in the #Flexradio IRC channel.
    the link is in my signature. If your willing to have it fixed, I'm willing to fix it. BTW, it's a PC/OS problem, not a SmartSDR problem. Come see me in the channel for more information.

#FlexRadio IRC chat

For real-time discussions

SDRgadgets

User created documentation.
               Volunteer!!

73, Jay - NO5J

• Henry Sung
    Henry Sung Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I tried to uninstall all dax drivers on CMD line and re-install again. But I can not fix of this issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.