Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.21
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.21 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
Slice master does't work for CW Skimmer
I'm now using CW Skimmer with SDR-Bridge.
It works so well however I try to use Slice master instead of SDR-Bridge.
Unfortunately it dose not work with CW Skimmer.
The error message is "Audio device for DAXIQ channel is missing. daxiq=1"
Is there anyone who knows why this message is happen ?
Leave a Comment
- 17K All Categories
- 97 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 202 The Flea Market
- 5.8K Software
- 5.1K SmartSDR for Windows
- 71 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 149 SmartSDR for Mac
- 164 SmartSDR for iOS
- 163 SmartSDR CAT
- 84 DAX
- 295 SmartSDR API
- 7.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.1K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 593 Maestro
- 19 FlexControl
- 756 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 261 Genius Products
- 188 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 68 Tuner Genius XL
- 5 Antenna Genius
- 68 Shack Infrastructure
- 33 Networking
- 135 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 64 Contesting
- 205 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 72 Amateur Radio Interests
- 486 Third-Party Software