Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM+ Running SO2V Mutes VFO A

EduardoCarvalho
EduardoCarvalho Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
During CQ WPX CW 2015 when running SO2V on my Flex-6300, with latest SSDR, when the TX focus is changed to VFO B, VFO A mutes the audio output. This prevented  hearing stations responding to my CQ. 

Reproduction steps:
1. Open two slice receivers on SSDR
2. Set N1MM+ to SO2V mode
3. Start calling CQ on VFO A (slice A)
4. Change N1MM+ screen focus to VFO B
5. Note that VFO A (slice A) continues to call CQ, but slice A is now muted. Issue happens every time focus is changed from VFO A to VFO B.

Comments

• DK1EY
    DK1EY Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Do you use SDR Bridge? If so, check that the "Mute all but active slice" checkbox in the Radio-Tab is unchecked.

This is, how I configured it: HOW-TO: Setup FLEX-6X00 with N1MM / CW Skimmer for multiple slice contest operating

VY73
    Tom
    DK1EY

• EduardoCarvalho
    EduardoCarvalho Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Tom, Thank you for the reply. I think that was my problem, since I was using SDR-Bridge. I will confirm this later. Eduardo - KC8R
  • Bill Axelrod
    Bill Axelrod Member
    edited June 2015
    I was running my 6300 with N1MM Logger+ in SO2V during the contest.  I do not run a Skimmer or SDR Bridge.  I did not have the audio muting program that Eduardo wrote about.  I do encounter a different problem.

I do use Flex Control.  When I open the second slice's  panadapter I can switch between panadapter A and B fron N1MMLogger+.  I can transmit on the correct slice and hear both slices.  

But, I can not change the frequency of the second slice.  To do that, I have to click on the second slice.  Then the Flex Control allows me to tune that second slice.

When I move back to slice A from the logger I see the same issue.  Turning the Flex Control knob continues to change Slice B until I mouse over to slice A and click there.  

Anyone else have this problem?

73...   Bill K3WA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.