Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX LINE SWITCHING

G4YDO
G4YDO Member ✭✭
edited October 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
recently had my east downs 2m amp arrive. my question can i switch tx2 only for the 2m amp? as at the moment when i press ptt it keys both my 2m amp and the hf amp.

any help please.

paul
g4ydo

Answers

• Scott - K7DSH
    Scott - K7DSH Member
    edited April 2015

I have been searching  for the answer to this problem and can't see any.  I have the 6700 and the downeast 2M LDPA and the LDPA will key on when I transmit on HF.  Is there a setting somewhere that will fix this?

Thanks,

Scott  k7dsh

• Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

I find the same thing as well.  Also the case when I have the DEMI turned on and key the HF amplifier; the DEMI is also keyed.

Don't have the equipment but this logic also implies that if there were 2 or more amps/transverters they would all be keyed.

Even if we could individually trigger these lines, XVTR Table or similar, there are still only so many TX lines available.

• G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    if i disable tx1 the hf amp and enable tx2 the 2m amp all ok, but as soon as i change band all the tx lines are enabled again. can save this in any way?
  • pa0bie
    pa0bie Member
    edited April 2015
    Alright a year ago i asked for a possibility to assign the TX1 , TX2 , TX3 and the ACC.TX to a specific band and or mode , just as with the FLEX 5000 and PSDR.  Tim promised this option for a feature releas of SSDR. 
  • Scott - K7DSH
    Scott - K7DSH Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the replies. I guess we need an update from FlexRadio. Tim, can you update us on a solution to this? If and how and when? Thanks. Scott
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This defect is still in our bug tracker. I do not have any information on when it may be addressed.

For now, you will need to manually set the TX Relay settings manually.
  • G4YDO
    G4YDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    great only  been waiting 9 months!  
  • Scott - K7DSH
    Scott - K7DSH Member
    edited April 2015

Thanks for the update Tim.  It  would mean a lot to us if someone would take a look at fixing this.

Scott

• Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Any updates on this.  I have a 6700 setup in an SO2R environment.  I'd like TX1 to follow slice A and TX2 to follow slice B. 

Rich - N5ZC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.