Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ANT1 gone

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I had 4 panadapters open and I think 3 slices. All using ANT1. I clicked on a spot on DXLabs spot collector and the slice tuned to the right frequency but I lost all receive. ANT1 was still selected as the TX antenna but nothing showed in any of the slices as the RX antenna. I checked the ANT box for each panadapter and ANT1 was not an option to select on any of them. I had to shut down SmartSDR and cycle the power on the radio and restart SSDR. Things came back to normal then. Just reporting this as I don't recall seeing this reported before. 73 Greg

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    FLEX-6500? If so, you ran out of slice resources when you tried to do the band change via CAT. This should be fixed in SmartSDR v1.1
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    This is on a 6700 Tim.
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Why is this solved?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Because you reported a problem that has been resolved with the upcoming release.
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    OK...I did not see anything that indicated that. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.