Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master does not keep settings

Options

I experimenting with Slice Master to start 2 instances of JTDX.

It works after initial setting, but after closing and opening again it reset Radio from Flex to HRD and changes Network Server. I cannot find in Slice Master any default settings. Maybe someone can point me to a right direction?

Here is the screenshot - original setting and what it resetting it to after reopening.

Thanks

Sergey, KN7K

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Sergey

Just email Don directly and let him know.

M

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Sergey,

What you are seeing is the intended behavior. When you ask Slice Master to launch JTDX for you, it will configure the rig control settings and the audio device setting for you according to slice you have selected at launch time. Ham Radio Deluxe is correct here. There's no need to change it.

If you'd like to change other settings like window size and position, decode mode, etc., go right ahead. But for those changes to be made permanent you must use the X button in the title bar of the JTDX window after making the changes. The next time you launch with Slice Master those changes will be restored. For temporary settings changes, just let Slice Master close the JTDX window for you.

--Don

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you Don, testing it today.

Seems like it works with HRD settings. I will report if there any other issues.

Apricate your quick reply.

Sergey

@Micheal, Thanks.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

No worries. Glad we got the dialogue going!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.