Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Intermittent Vox with 6500 and 2.8.1

Is anybody else having trouble with the vox dropping out intermittently? I use vox constantly when I am net control every morning. I will be talking and it will quit in mid-sentence. I let my voice drop for a second and it comes back or sometimes I have to toggle the vox switch on and off. Using a 6500 with 2.8.1 software. Is this being addressed?

Best Answers

• Martin_G4ENZ
    Martin_G4ENZ Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I have the same symptom with a 6400 and v3.3.33, I am hoping for a fix in the next release of SmartSDR.

73 Martin

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Richard, you can search VOX dropping issue in that forum. It is a bug and reported many times. Unfortunately it is not fixed yet.

KN7K

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

It should be fixed in the next release.