Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unable to reach Smartlink server from my PC

Bob  KN4HH
Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭

Good day, all. I am able to reach my 6500 wired or wireless within my network. When I try to do Smartlink setup, all I get is what you see below. This only occurs on my Windows 11 PC. All of my Windows 10 PC's access Smartlink properly.

Is there a setting on this PC I need to change? Thanks for any ideas.

73, Bob, KN4HH

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Bob

Is your Radio connected to your PC or an Ethernet Switch. It must be an ethernet switch.

Is the Firewall on the PC on or off (try testing with it off)

What version of SmartSDR are you running?

Mike

• Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭

The radio is wired to my network. The PC is wired to my network. I connect to my Flex just fine. However, when I click Smartlink Setup from the SmartSDR menu, I get the results shown in the previously sent image.

Bob, KN4HH

• Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭

Sorry, I forgot to answer all of your questions. I am running SmartSDR V 3.2.39

I do not use any ehternet swithes. I am hardwired directly to my router with the radio and PC.

All firewalls and antivirus programs were halted for testing. No change.

Bob, KN4HH

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Bob, can you open a support ticket on this.

Also, is your home network IPV6 based?

• Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭

Thanks, Mike. I have opened a support ticket and Dan and I are communicating. Not sure if IPV4 or 6 on the network.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.