Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Strange MOX issue

After a network disconnect between my radio and remote Maestro earlier this week, strange behaviour started. When I key cw with a paddle attached to the remote Maestro, intermittently MOX stays enabled after I stop sending, or flashes off/on/off one or more times for a couple of seconds after I stop sending. This problem does not occur when I send canned messages in N1MM that is running on the computer at the station.

Has anyone seen this kind of problem before? I will likely have to visit the station soon to reset my Flex6600M in the hopes of fixing this.

Comments

• WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭

No, but using CWSkimmer with a 6500 locally, when Skimmer starts, MOX gets turned on. Very odd.

Bob, WK2Y

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I opened a support ticket for this.

This discussion has been closed.