Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Will the Maestro need to be on the same lan as the radio to upgrade to 2.0?
I leave my Maestro at my vacation home and want to know if it will have to be on the same lan as the radio to upgrade to 2.0. I use softether vpn and R PI to connect for operating now but have always brought the Maestro home to perform any software/firmware update. I just plug it into the same switch that my 6700 is plugged into. Will I be able to upgrade the Maestro from the remote location after I upgrade the 6700 or will I have to bring it home?
Leave a Comment
- 65 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 151 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 727 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 158 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 43 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 142 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 422 Third-Party Software