Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Power Genius XL and Tuner Genius will not show up in their respective Utility Software.

Options
I purchase these units used and they were working fine.
Got them hooked up at home on my home computer and both devices will not show up in their respective utility software as they should. Both units have the latest firmware upgrades. When I turn on the Power XL it boots up correctly.
Please help

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

When this happens, the first thing to check is your Windows Firewall. Try turning it off and see if they show up on your computer.

When they don't show up, it is due to the information from the PGXL and TGXL not being heard by the PC.

Also, what versions of the PGXL and TGXL software did you install?

• Huel
    Huel Member
    edited January 5
    Options
    I have latest versions of soft ware in both we double checked and windows firewall inbound rules show the Flex Power Genius as well. The Power Genius also has been set to factory default as well
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

As a test, please turn off the firewall just to make sure that it is not the issue.

Next, what is the IP address of the computer and the IP address of the other devices?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.