Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Now what? High swr and error message

Options
Mike
Mike Member ✭✭

I just put an Antenna Genius in line and set it up. Initially everything seemed to working fine. Now the amp is showing high swr and I get some error message where the AG utuility should be. Not sure what is happening.

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

The message you posted from the AG means it lost its network connection.

Often, this can be related to RF getting into a network switch and causing a loss of TCP communications.

That might be the first place I would look.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

I rebooted everything and this message popped up in the AG box

• Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

Well I took a chance that maybe the AG didn't like the Power supply. Seems to be working now. I will check back in a hour and see if it is still working.

• Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. The change of power supply seems to have remedied the problem (of course there is always tomorrow) and yea I suspect rf might have been disrupting the AG via the supply. If something else pops up I will post an update.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.