Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

wanting to bypass TGXL on antenna. 2

Options

I have a Flex 6600 and PGXL and single port TGXL and I have a AGXL . When I. ooked up for Antenna two on the FLEX to the port 2 on the PGXL and go the AGXL two on the AGXL it didn't work I went back and check to make sure I have had selected the correct radio B I retested it same thing I rebooted the flex the amp and the AGXL it always show I a SWR issue. Since I don't have two port TGXL and Tying to bypass my tuner. going from the amp the AGXL

I have a M2 6m beam I'm putting in and it's FLAT on SWR but when I setup the above situation it will not key the radio and will show SWR.

anybody done this what is the secret

Jim

WU5E

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Jim,

How many antennas do you have? Trying to understand best configuration for you PG XL, TG XL 1x3 and AG.

Also which model AG? 2x8 or 1x8?

Dave wo2x

• James Kennedy-WU5E
    Options

ANT 1 /Mosley TA-53 @ 50 foot

ANT 4 /OCF Dipole

ANT 5 /160m Dipole

ANT 8 /6m beam at 40 feet

all on AG 2x8

• James Kennedy-WU5E
    Options

got it working

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.