Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600M Meastro v3.4.21.14056 Unhandled error has occurred. HRESULT: 0x8889000F

Options

I had been away for a few days and powered up the 6600M this morning and got this error: "Meastro v3.4.21.14056 Unhandled error has occurred. HRESULT: 0x8889000F". Tried restart three times and got the same error. Radio works fine with SmartSDR. Meastro was working fine the last time I used it. I saw another thread that talked about a display reset, but thoiught I would post this first to see if it is the same error. Screenshot of the error is attached.

Thanks

Brad, N4PYI

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.