Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

v3.4.21 issue with Maestro A display ok now

Mike VE3CKO
Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭

After install v3.4.21 on my Maestro A, I get this display, no waterfall, no signal at all in panadapter. Confirmed SW version 3.4.21.14056. I've rebooted the Maestro several times, even rebooted the 6700. SmartSDR works fine thru windows client. I should mention that I use the Maestro daily and v3.3.33 was fine. I may need a support ticket for this. I was thinking of downgrading the Maestro back to v3.3.33 then redoing the upgrade.

UPDATE: After downgrading to v3.3.33, then re-upgrading to v3.4.21, the display is back as normal. I see the panadapter with waterfall as it should. Must have been a glitch during the initial upgrade between reboots of the Maestro.

No ticket necessary.

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

that is usually due to a Vita 49 packet loss issue.

That is interesting as that is not something we saw in all the Alpha testing we did. If you get it again, please open a support ticket.

• W7QEX
    W7QEX Member ✭✭

I am having a similar problem Mike. After upgrading, I ended up with two displays. One waterfall and another tuning. Can you point me to the operational documentation for Maestro, please?

• Mal G3PDH
    Mal G3PDH Member ✭✭

I am having the same problem. Cannot connect properly with Maestro or ipad SDR via Smartlink. All ok via local wifi connection.

Smartlink log in looks ok and connected and some controls kind of work but no spectrum display or audio.

Have reverted to v3.3.33 where it also would not work and reinstalled 3.4.21 again, done a factory reset of radio but problem persists. On Maestro I see exactly same screen as Mike VE3CKO.

set up is 6500, Maestro, PC all connected via network switch which is connected back to Router. Software 3.4.21.

It did work ok a few weeks ago when last used but before latest updates.

any ideas of what to try next?

Mal G3PDH

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Mal G3PDH

Please open a support ticket so we can work with you on this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.