Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Friedrichshafen this year?

Options

Will Flex be attending the Ham Radio Fair in Friedrichshafen, Germany this year? They were sorely missed in 2022. Hopefully the number of attendees will be greater this year and more of the big manufacturers will show up - including FlexRadio!

Jeff - G4IUA

Best Answer

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Great! It's gratifying to hear that Flex are supporting the show - and of course we're looking forward to seeing the product range and meeting representatives from Flex.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We are still reviewing our plans for this event.

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    Options

I really hope Flex make the effort. Looking back to previous years (pre Covid) there were always crowds at the stand and a great deal of interest was generated. This was often backed up by a Flex rep (sometimes Gerald) giving a lecture in one of the halls, and again these were very well attended.

I know the 2022 event was down in numbers but given the reluctance many potential attendees had with the Covid situation that was no surprise and I would expect the usual numbers this year. Unfortunately if other larger manufacturers also decide not to attend (Yaesu, Kenwood for example) this has a snowball effect...this excellent venue (by far the largest in EU) really needs to be supported! Even if FlexRadio US don't attend surely the German rep could man the stand?

• Johan SE3X
    Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭
    Options

German Wimo is the European sales rep for Flex today. Would be very very surprised if they didn't show up with a large both including Flex and 4O3A products on their home turf.

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree Johan! The last time Flex attended the exhibition was 2019 and a lot has happened since then...new amp, tuner. I would think this would be a golden opportunity to wave the flag in Europe. There was certainly a lot of interest in the past and the stand was always crowded.

Jeff - G4IUA

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    Options

Any updates on Flex having a presence in Friedrichshafen? Presumably this has been decided now?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We are planning to be there this year.

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    Options

Any idea who will be representing Flex?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.