Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TGXL stuck on "connecting" all of a sudden

N0EG
N0EG Member ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Tuner Genius XL

I can't think of any change I made.... all off a sudden my TGXL just shows "connecting". PGXL and antenna genius on the same router/vlan and switch are fine.  Same on all three of my computers.  If I go to the basement and Physically touch the unit it operates fine.  I removed the DC Power and plugged it back in with no change.  As you can see I disabled windows firewall and this is all LAN stuff.... no internet/firewall/ports involved.

I've opened a ticket but figured I'd throw it out here since it's the weekend.

Thanks !

Josh - N0EG

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Try doing a reset. You’ll need to reconfigure the tuner.

Turn the rear power switch off. Hold the Operate/Bypass button in while turning on the rear power switch. Continue to hold the button until the front panel shows Config Reset.

Reconfigure your settings.

Dave wo2x

• N0EG
    N0EG Member ✭✭

Yea... Sorry... I should have stated I tried that already. Thansk Dave

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Can you Ping the TGXL at the IP address on the screen?

It will tell you if you have a network connection to the device.

If you can, check the lights on the switch just to see if you have a physical link to the TGXL from the switch.

Does it work if it is not on a VLAN (just as a test)?

• N0EG
    N0EG Member ✭✭

Hi Mike,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, my TGXL, AG and PGXL (in the basement all on the same unmanaged switch) are all pingable. This issue is only impacting the TGXL.

And, I apologize, I should not have even mentioned VLAN as I don't have any of that set up on my Ubiquiti network.... very simple lan/wan... nothing weird

Thanks again,

Josh - N0EG

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Strange. It might be time to reach out to 4O3A about the issue.

support@4o3a.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.