Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400M Band Change

Hi,

I am using a 6400M without any PC connection. Is there a way to change bands without selecting the band selection screen, choosing a band and closing the band selection screen. I don't see a way to use the function keys to change bands either up or down.

Thank you,

73, Craig

W1ZN

Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@Craig Kolk

Touch the frequency read out and touch the band. It's the only way I know. I'm running a Stream Deck. So I just touch the bands I've setup on it. Pretty slick.

• radioshopbob
    radioshopbob Member ✭✭

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

You could program F1 and F2 for up and down buttons.

• Craig Kolk
    Craig Kolk Member ✭✭

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your reply. That is exactly what I want to do. But my Function button list does not include that option. Running 3.3.33. What am I missing?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

That was on 3.4, but I am sure it is there in 3.3 (but, I have been wrong before).

Next time I load 3.3 on an M model, I will have a look and see if it is missing.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@Mike-VA3MW

It is not. Now I'm really looking forward to 3.4.

• Mike-VA3MW

Yep, I just checked. I loaded 3.3. on a Maestro and I don't see it.

We must have added it in 3.4 in the very beginning and it wasn't a feature I use day to day. We are close on 3.4 but there are a few bits that need addressing.

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

Mike, looking forward to that feature.

James

WD5GWY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.