Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2R Contest recording in Dxlog

Options
ik2egl
ik2egl Member ✭✭

Morning

Running so2r and dxlog software I need to record audio from both receiver, A and B slice, both together.

Recoding can be done using Dax but it works only for one slice, (ie Dax 1, slice A) and I do not know how mix the two slice together

Any idea?

Thanks

Don IK2EGL, AD2DC

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I would use VB-Audio Banana (yes, that is the name)

And, assign Slice A to DAX 1 and Slice B to DAX 2.

You can then mix them in the virtual mixer and record it to the built in recorder. It works very well.

It takes some time to set up, but well worth the effort.

• ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    Options

Tnx, will try

• ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    Options

Morning Mike

could you give me some more details on your BANANA configuration ?

It would help me ,

thanks

Don

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.