Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2V Flex 6400 & N1MM

Options

Hello everyone,

I have configured my Flex 6400 & N1MM for SO2V, it works well because the two "Entry Windows" appear, each "Entry window" has the correct slice frequency.

When I press the "/ Key" it changes the focus between the "Entry Windows" but does not change the TX from one Slice to the other slice

How can I make pressing "/ key" also change the TX from one slice to the other slice?

On the other hand: I have created a macro for F11 that changes TX from one slaice to the other slice, this works fine but I would like to do it with "/ key" not with F11

F11 Macro:

A | B, {JUMPRXTX} {CAT1ASC ZZFT;} | {JUMPRXTX} {CAT2ASC ZZFT;}

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance

73´s Ignacio, EA4OR.

Comments

• Alessandro I2SVA
    Options
    [{"insert":"Hi Ignacio, did you get your issue solved? I am facing the same problem...\n"}]
  • snacey0103
    snacey0103 Member ✭✭
    Options

I got CW transit to follow the active slide by

1. Setting the Slice Options in SmartSDR to "Always make active slide the TX slice" and;
    2. In N1MM+ Configure->Set for the two Flex COM ports setting the "PTT via Radio Command CW Mode"

I happen to use the MacOS version of SmartSDR but suspect that the Win version can work the same way.

Now, CW transmit follows the active Slide when you use "\" in N1MM+ to change receivers... Almost as good as two radios!

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

For all 6000 series FlexRadios do not set it up as SO2V in N1MM as you will struggle with it.

You need to set it up as SO2R.

While this says 6700 it is valid for all radios.

When you do it this way, the radio behaves as expected.

• Ignacio EA4OR
    Ignacio EA4OR Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your answers and info

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.