Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Issue seeing or adding pan adapter slice

I am running a Flex-6500 with SmartSDR 3.3.32. I have had the new microSD card installed for a couple of months with no issues. This afternoon, I lost my pan adapter slice flag and I cannot add another slice. There are signals visible everywhere (20 meters) but I cannot click on them or hear them. SmartSDR CAT says the slice is not present for my selected com port and SmartSDR DAX says No Slice or Off on any of the RF streams. I cannot turn them on. I have done a hard reset of the 6500 and uninstalled and reinstalled Smart SDR 3.3.32 but not joy. I even opened the 6500 to ensure the microSD card was seated properly. Any ideas on what to try next?

Best Answer

• David Judkins
    David Judkins Member
    Answer ✓
    [{"insert":"That may be it. Glad to know it is a system fault and not isolated to my setup alone. Thanks!\nDavid Judkins\nKE5RV\n"}]

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.