Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600 & WSJT-X Wide Graph Issue?

Woke up to a new issue with WSJT-X and its Wide Graph display. I appear to be receiving the signals fine on my 6600. The signals sound normal and look normal on the panadapter in SSDR. But in WSJT-X they are not being decoded and in the wide graph, instead of seeing the signals, I am seeing it blanked by red lines such as interference?

Other modes are working fine, for instance CWSkimmer is seeing and decoding signals normally. I am using SliceMasterto start WSJT-X. Checked the settings in WSJT-X and all appear as they should be. Changed antennas, no difference. Tried JTDX and am seeing no signals or decodes in it either? Any suggestions??

73 Paul w2eck

Best Answer

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Dave

Started up and radio and WSJT-X client, checked all you points and voila, it's working. Not sure which one did the trick but thank you very much,

73 Paul w2eck

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Paul

Check the slice to ensure you have a DAX channel selected.

Next in DAX control panel make sure that DAX channel is enabled and blue. You should see receive level. For WSJT-X, I use a level of 34 on DAX RX.

In WSJT-X make sure in audio tab you have the proper DAX RX selected (DAX RX1 for example).

One more tip - DAX TX - I find a level of 48 in DAX control panel for TX and power slider in WAJT-X all the way up provides level right at zero without going over.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.