Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to upgrade Maestro to match radio software

n4frl
n4frl Member
edited August 2022 in Maestro
I purchased a Maestro model A at a hamfest today. It is a few version behind my 6400 which site at 3.32. When i power the Maestro on and connect it to wifi it downloaded the software and when I click run it just sits at waiting for internet and retry 61 and pass 1 of 3. I have the Maestro both on the same wifi network and I have no idea what is suppose to happen here

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I would submit a helpdesk ticket; Flex support will know exactly what to do to get you up and running.

• Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭

I would try a wired Ethernet connection if possible. Eliminate one level of trouble.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I created a helpdesk ticket for this

This discussion has been closed.