Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tuner Genius Power Cord

NG0Z
NG0Z Member ✭✭

Does anyone have a specific part number or source for the DC power cord required by the Tuner Genius? If not, the specs of the plug. I don't have mine yet (Pre-owned NIB) but am told it won't come with the power cord.

Best Answer

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Page 12 of the user manual:

Page 69 of the user manual:

No current rating is listed

Answers

• Gordon, ve7on
    Gordon, ve7on Member ✭✭

Mine came with a power cord. It is a coaxial connector on a piece of the standard red/black twin wires ending in pigtails.

• NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭

does anyone happen to know the size connector so I can order it ahead of time?

• NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭

Thanks Geoff!

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

You're welcome!

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

It is a 5.5mm long and a 2.1 diameter in case you wish to know for the next time.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

Actually, the 2.1 x 5.5 designation indicates:

Inside Contact Diameter:2.1 mm

Outside Contact Diameter:5.5 mm

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.